Hi! Welcome to my blog! I am Debbie Dueck, Certified Tutor for Dyslexia

"Dyslexia" An auditory processing disorder that causes the individual to have difficulty "sounding out" words and spelling them. They usually dislike reading and writing with a passion. Research says 20% of our population have Dyslexia, so chances are high that you know at least one person with dyslexia. Though there is no "cure" for Dyslexia, there is hope! I tutor with a highly acclaimed and successful program that teaches the student to process spelling, reading, and speaking words correctly so they can succeed in the classroom from elementary - college with success, and lead a productive adult life without the embarrassment of spelling and reading poorly. As a tutor I:
  • use the Susan Barton Reading and Spelling System (Orton-Gillingham).
  • Contact me for openings for private tutoring.
  • Does your child struggle with reading and spelling? I give FREE assessments to evaluate the potential your child has for this program.
  • Are you an adult (or do you know an adult) who has always struggled with reading and spelling? Factual and detail recall? Are you embarrassed to read in public? You need struggle no longer!
  • I can help ease the frustration and empower you with tools you can use to be able to read and spell with confidence. Each student receives 2 one hour sessions per week. For those who need it, I enrich my program with Phonemic Awareness activities.

For more information and a complete listing of "Warning Signs of Dyslexia" go to:
www.brightsolution.us

Here's what one former student has to say:

Debbie Dueck’s teaching style is AMAZING! She’s insightful, patient and encouraging – this is a winning combination. Debbie’s passion to help her dyslexic students overcome their struggles is quite apparent.

Most importantly, I experienced a significant improvement in a rather short period of time. Debbie’s teaching style of the Susan Barton System has opened up my world to opportunities that I would have never considered prior, due to my struggles with dyslexia – the tutoring was life altering.

I highly recommend Debbie’s tutoring knowledge and technique for any dyslexic adult or child. The results will be empowering.

An Impressed Adult Dyslexic

Former Student


Recommended by a parent:

Debbie worked with my son for over a year. I have watched him make tremendous progress in both his reading and writing skills with her help. Now he loves reading!”


Contact me today! dmdueck@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purpose of the Controlled Text